Week 4: Ira Glass

Ira Glass' message is to always keep working and turning in work and set yourself your own deadlines. He said it doesn't have to be good as a beginner, it just has to be something you love making. The more you work on it, the better is gonna get. Personally, I agree with this because there is a lot of work I have that I think could be better and sometimes I get stuck on wanting to make it better that I find it hard to move on to something new. 

I think for me, an art hero is Tatiana Bilbao. She has an architecture studio based in Mexico. Her work is made to allow reconstruction or crisis scenarios but I really like the fact that her work includes a lot of nature and her design process contains a lot of collages and sketches. I think this is very inspiring because I would like to consider nature in my designs and work on things that are beneficial for the environment instead of harmful and she has found a way to consider that in her work.



Comments